New Feature: Customer Referral Program
Customer Referral Program
Uber, Airbnb, Dropbox…What do all of these successful companies have in common? A compelling referral program. If you have used any of their services, there is a good chance you were drawn in via the referral of a friend – a free ride Uber ride, a discount of an Airbnb stay, extra Dropbox storage, etc.
Now, you will be able to leverage this tool to target new customers while keeping your current customers engaged!
The statistics speak for themselves. A customer referral program can net you new clients that are more likely to buy from you – 4 times more likely, to be precise.
That’s not all, though – a referral customer has a 16% higher Lifetime Value that a non-referral customer, meaning they are more profitable in the long run.
But leaving all the statistics aside, here’s exactly how a customer referral program can help:
- It can help save your business money by reducing your sales budget, since you’ll be focusing on clients who are satisfied with your products and services.
- At the same time, it can increase your sales revenue by letting you concentrate on qualified leads, which have a higher conversion rate.
- A customer referral program can generate more satisfied clients. In turn, that can generate a continuous cycle of happy, recurring patrons and referral leads.
- It can potentially turn your clients into brand advocates.
- All in all, you’ll be able to increase the return on investment of your marketing strategies.
How does it work?
We make everything as straightforward as possible – both for you, and for your customers.
Each customer is automatically assigned a unique referral link in the account section of the mobile app. The whole process is automatic, so you don’t need to worry about having to do any extra work.
The customer can share their referral link through SMS, Facebook, or any app on their phone with the Share button.
Rewards can be granted to both the customer and their referred friend once the registration process is complete or once a purchase is made in store.